Quality Orthopaedic Care
We believe in meeting patients' individual needs through comprehensive evaluation and treatment designed to help them achieve an active, pain-free lifestyle. Many musculoskeletal conditions can be treated by non-surgical techniques—surgery is just one treatment option. We combine leading edge techniques with proven traditional methods to provide our patients with the best orthopaedic care possible.
Our office is fully equipped, with X-ray, two MRI machines, and ajoined physical therapy services.
Our physicians provide team coverage for Mount Carmel High School and St. Xavier University.
- National Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons
- State Society Memberships
- State Orthopaedic Society
- Specialty Society Memberships
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Hip Society
- Knee Society
- Additional Society Memberships
- American Fracture Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Irish-American Orthopaedic Society
- International Arthroscopy Association